Terms and Conditions
Basic information on data protection
- Data controller: Heurística cultural association.
- Purpose of processing: to manage the contact with people interested in participating more actively in the participatory spaces of the heuristica.barcelona platform.
- Legal basis for the treatment: is the user's consent through the acceptance of the terms and conditions of use.
- Data recipients: data will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation.
- Rights: to exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion as well as other rights recognised by law you can do so through this email: [email protected]
- The person accessing this platform agrees to accept and comply with all the provisions of this legal notice and all applicable provisions. You also agree to make lawful and appropriate use of the content and services and to refrain from any illegal conduct or conduct contrary to good faith.
The Heurística cultural association reserves the right to modify the present conditions for the platform and will publish the latest version of these conditions on this website. To keep you informed of future changes, we advise you to visit this page from time to time. Users will be informed of modifications when they affect privacy and/or security.
B. Purpose of Heurisitica.participa
This initiative allows interaction with the participatory spaces proposed by the Heuristica Cultural Association, such as the participatory processes and the assemblies of the different projects.
General aspects of participation in the platform https://heuristica.participa.cloud/
- The cultural association Heuristica is not responsible for the incorrect use made by users or for the contents they provide on the heuristica.participa platform. Each user is responsible for using the platform correctly, as well as for the legality of the contents and opinions shared.
- The participant is responsible for the content of his or her contributions and for any damages or claims by third parties that may arise. In no case shall the Heurística cultural association be responsible for the improper use of the site, the platform or the content shared, nor shall it be liable for the use that a natural person makes of the ideas contributed, nor for the suitability of these ideas, nor for the results that derive from them. In the event that the content includes a link to another website, cultural association Heurística assumes no liability whatsoever for any damage and/or harm resulting from access to the contents of this link, nor for the content that may be contained in this link. In the event of a dispute of any kind or for any reason whatsoever between the participants in the website or a third party, Heurística cultural association is exempt from any liability for claims, demands or damages of any nature whatsoever that are related in any way to this dispute.
D. Operation of the platform
- The platform also allows the possibility of registering entities, groups and/or organisations, and in this case, the following data will be requested: name of the organisation, responsible person, e-mail, telephone, password and acceptance of the conditions of use.
- The registered person can interact with the platform through the different functionalities enabled for each of the participation processes (debates, proposals, meetings, ...). The verified person will be able to support the proposals and participate in the prioritisation processes of the proposals.
E. Conditions for the treatment of the contents provided by the users
- The present conditions regulate the terms applicable to the content sent by the users of this platform through the corresponding form (hereinafter, the "content"). The content does not include personal data (except the public name of the user) that are provided at the time of registration and verification, it only includes the public content provided by the user (comments, proposals, ...). These conditions apply both to the content initially submitted on the heuristica.participa platform and any content that is subsequently submitted or manifested in the Heurística cultural association.
- Non-confidentiality: All content submitted by the user on heuristica.participa must be susceptible to be known by the general public. Therefore, the Heurística cultural association will treat such content as non-confidential information.
- Procedure: In case cultural association Heurística is interested in the content sent by the user, it may contact him/her to request additional information, without cultural association Heurística acquiring -by this fact- any commitment with respect to the user. This information will have the character of non-confidential, without prejudice that, in case the parties consider the need to exchange confidential information, a confidentiality agreement will be signed. All this without prejudice to the provisions of the section on "Intellectual and industrial property rights".
- Publicity or dissemination of the contents presented: Participants in the heuristica.participa platform of the Heurística cultural association declare that they are aware of and accept the fact that the information provided may be published on the websites owned by the Heurística cultural association, as well as through other means that the organisation deems appropriate to publicise this initiative.
- Intellectual property: Unless otherwise indicated, the contents protected by intellectual property that the user contributes to this website will be subject to a Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike (CC-BY-SA) license.
- Notice and removal procedure: Any person, with reasonable grounds, may request the removal of content that violates the legal notice and conditions of use present. The request can be made through the website heuristica.barcelona. The cultural association Heurística will process these requests and reserves the right to make the appropriate checks or verifications prior to the removal of any content.
F. Copyright, reuse of information and other rights to the website and its contents
- The cultural association Heurística encourages the use of open licenses, the creation of derivative works and the reuse and modification of the works contained in this website, as long as the original authorship is acknowledged and the same license is maintained on the resulting work. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents protected by intellectual property disseminated on this website are subject, by default, to a Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike (CC-BY-SA) license. According to this license, any person may make use of the protected contents, both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, provided that the authorship is acknowledged and the resulting work is disseminated under the same CC-BY-SA license. This license will be applied both to the contents provided by cultural association Heurística and to the contents provided by the users of this website.
- Cultural association Heurística allows the reuse of all information and data disseminated through this website, subject to the following conditions: it must properly acknowledge authorship, provide a link to the license and indicate whether changes have been made; it may not imply that cultural association Heurística sponsors or supports the activity in which the information is reused.
- Cultural association Heurística will respect all intellectual or industrial property rights over the content submitted by users, and assumes no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any type of controversy, dispute and/or litigation that may arise from the publication, disclosure and/or dissemination of the content provided without the mandatory consent of its rightful owners or without the protection of any use permitted by law.